Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Wishes



Thanksgiving is upon us. In and of itself is about being thankful, giving thanks for all the goodness in our lives. I feel extremely fortunate to be celebrating the holiday this year with my loved ones. But as much as Thanksgiving is about thanks--it is also as much about food! Have you all started your menu's? Begun your baking? Thought about leftover menu's yet?? I have to admit, the Thanksgiving meal is pretty traditional in our house...it worked for my Mom for over seventy years.. why change a good thing!


To all my newfound blogging friends and readers alike.. we wish you all safe travel, and a very fruitful and special Thanksgiving Day. Buon appetito!

5 comments:

Criterium Event Marketing said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy every bite.

Criterium Event Marketing said...

by the way... the last comment is from Joe@italyville but I couldn't sign in with my wordpress account??? maybe because it's not Italyville dot wordpress. Anyway, Criterium is an old blog for my company. Happy Thanksgiving again! Joe

YankeeSoaper said...

Thanks very much Joe, and you too.. I know you'll enjoy turkey day immencely! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You are so right! The turkey sandwiches are the best part! Have a happy one..both you and your family!
xox

The Italian Dish said...

Totally agree. Or, as we say in Italian, "Accosento!"